Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Next guest event: 1 December, 2010

Each month members of our chapter of Leads Club hold one meeting in which we try to attract as many guests as possible. It's more fun, and members and guests are exposed to a wider group of people in their own businesses and trades.


The next guest event is on 1December 2010. It's at 7.15am at Brisbane Workers Club, 2 Latrobe Terrace, Paddington (entrance off Given Terrace). All welcome!

If you want to attend, contact our director Jason Bragger: jason@dolfinwise.com.au or phone: 07 3831 5990

3 comments:

  1. As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you!
    Here's my Safety Sign Shop website by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is valuable for me. Thanks!… Here's my Safety Sign Shop website by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. Here's my Safety Sign website by the way.

    ReplyDelete